No Medicine Needed To Obtain This Calming Effect

 

Christian soaking music, also known as soaking worship music, is a sub-genre of Christian music, and is commonly used to bring peace and comfort to the listener by presenting scripture over calming music. It is sometimes referred to as "resting in God's presence." The purpose of soaking music is setting aside time to focus and meditate on God for renewal of strength and peace. It is an aid in seeking God. It is about spending quality time with God without having a program to maintain and it is about building a relationship with God and allowing Him to work in our lives. God desires to be an active participant in our lives. He wants to be there in our joys and in our pains. One of the ways we can bring God into our every day activities is by allowing soaking music to seep into our lives and by letting the healing scriptures calm our hearts.

One of my favourite Bible verses is Jeremiah 29:11 which reads, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I prayed over this verse repeatedly while I was going through treatment and surgery for my Thyroid Cancer. I knew that even in this dark diagnosis, God had a plan for me and that He wasn't going to leave me stranded and alone. As a matter of fact, I am not sure I have ever felt more loved than I did during those months. online marriage counselling And although these words may be hard to believe when your life is full of pain and frustration, they are true. God has incredible plans for you, and when you allow Him to work in your heart and you allow Him to lead you in your life, you will realize those plans and experience peace and joy. There are so many benefits to soaking music, but most importantly is the relationship you will have with God that will bring you the most peace and comfort. Psalms 37:7 tells us to "be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him." And then Philippians 4:4 tells us to, "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again, rejoice!"

Christian soaking is the relaxing of the mind and body, while listening to soaking music, to become a vessel completely open for God to pour into and through. Soaking music allows you to focus on nothing but God and draws you close to Him. Psychotherapy A great benefit to soaking music is the ability for the music to connect with your soul in a way that words cannot. You will be hearing God's voice as you worship and praise Him. Soaking music doesn't come with restrictions because it is different for each person. Soaking can last for five minutes or five hours; and whether you prefer to lie own, sit or stand, it doesn't matter as long as the focus in on Jesus.

There is a famous quote from an old opera house that reads, "God gave us music so that we might pray without words." This saying sums us soaking music perfectly. My all-time favourite Bible verse is Isaiah 40:31. "But those that hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." I believe soaking music can help us achieve the life God wants for us. the marriage counsellor I encourage you to give soaking music a try. I think you'll be amazed at how comforting hearing God's voice can be and how wonderful it is to be reminded of his unfailing love. As I mentioned earlier, I know that God loves me. I know that I am important and special and one-of-a-kind. I know, and believe, all this, but it still feels good to hear it over and over again. Immerse yourself in the healing scriptures of soaking music and allow God to begin working in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jungian Psychology - The Meaning of Dreams and Psychological Types

Sadness Help - Find Support in the Psychotherapy of the Unconscious

What Is Journal Therapy?